Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I Love Nail Polish - Nostalgia and some Christmas Trees because I am fancy like that

I Love Nail Polish Nostalgia is an amazing multichrome. It shifts from a really bright green to a really pretty rusty pinky red, and gold in between.

This is 2 coats of ILNP Nostalgia with 1 coat of Here Today Aragon Tomorrow Suede for the trees. I used Ulta3 Blue Marlin, Sally Hansen InstaDri Lightning and Berry Swift for the decorations. They look really crap up close, but from an arms length away I am quite the fancy fance. I like using suedes and mattes for nail art like this. They dry so fast, and the difference in texture makes things really pop.

Sorry for the blurry bits. Pretend they aren't there..






Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and Happy Festivus and Happy Chanukah and happy whatever the heck you have to be happy about. If you have nothing to be happy about there is a new year around the corner. New beginnings! Onwards and upwards! Fuck you last year. Hello sexy 2014!

Pin It

2 comments: