Saturday, August 17, 2013

Femme Fatale - Shimmering Snowcap over Rescue Beauty Lounge - Moxie

This looks so much better in person. The glints of the iridescent glitter are just so delicate and pretty. It's too bad that Femme Fatale decided to discontinue Shimmering Snowcap. There are lots of white glitter polishes, but this one is my favourite. This is 2 coats over 3 coats of RBL Moxie which is beautiful but streaky and difficult to work with. I should have used some glitter food, but I am out of it and too cheap to pay $10 shipping to buy another bottle. It seems that whenever I actually have enough things I want to purchase to justify the shipping, it is out of stock. One day!












Pin It

2 comments:

  1. That's so pretty!

    Have you tried Sinful Gel-Tech topcoat - that's great as a glitter tamer and may be easy for you to get hold of in shops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word, Shimmering Snowcap is gorgeous! Love this combo :)

    ReplyDelete