Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lippmann - Sugar Daddy + Rainbow Honey - A Little Kindness

My mom got me this for my birthday a while back.  Love!  Not brushstrokey.  Totally mesmerizing smooth chrome fabulosity.  Amazing duochrome.  Looks fantastic in full sun too.  I have sung my praises.  Here it is at 3 coats.  Not awesome cleanup, but whatevz.



I then decided it needed a little something more, so I dabbed on some Rainbow Honey - A Little Kindness (awesome and love).  The cuticle dab is my new favourite way of using glitter.  Dabba dabba dabba!






Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I adore this combo :). It's like they were made for each other! Good eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sugar daddy is a favorite... looks adorable with that rainbow honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol tapa, tapa, tapa! <3 Gosh this looks fabulous, I now lemm both thanks to you missy!

    ReplyDelete