Wednesday, May 16, 2012

HTF Green Comp - Greenwich Green vs. Cat's Eye vs. At Your Quebec And Call

So stoked that Moxie sent me OPI At Your Quebec And Call last week!! She is the doll of dolls.  I was so stoked to comp it against OPI Greenwich Green and China Glaze Cat's Eye!

Pointer - China Glaze Cat's Eye 3 coats
Middle - OPI Greenwich Green 2 coats
Ring - OPI At Your Quebec And Call 3 coats





In the shade

These are very similar colours.  Cat's Eye is more golden.  Greenwich Green is just barely frosty.  At Your Quebec And Call has a slightly blackened base.  All are beautiful!  I should have thrown Butter London Wallace in there.  I think he would have been the next natural step down from AYQAC.

Thanks for looking! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! Cat's Eye is my fave out of the 3 on you but they are all lovely in their own way <3

    ReplyDelete