Sunday, April 29, 2012

Orly Glitz & Glamour & Gears

I was feeling a little steampunky this morning.  I suck at posting lately so I figured I should do something cool.  I think this is cool!  Orly Glitz & Glamour is my all time favourite gold (absolute dupe = Sparitual Solstice) but the cleanup is a bish.  It gets golden sparkles all over the place.  Sorry for shabby cleanup.  Sorry for lumpy nails (still haven't quite gotten the gel polish situation down perfectly) and sorry for not posting for 2 weeks!






Thanks for looking! Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I love Steampunk. I forgive you for not posting. This makes up for it a million times over :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you most gracious Candy! I feel better now <3 I must say I am pretty pleased with myself! *struts*

      Delete
  2. Great mani, the little gears are so cute. Where did you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got them here http://www.beadaholique.com/p-38306-lisa-pavelka-micro-elements-steampunk-collection-watch-gears-and-cogs-05-oz.aspx

      Fair warning the bag they come in is quite small for the price. That being said, if these don't corrode in acetone, they could definitely be reused!

      Delete
  3. The Sally's near my office has several bottles of Glitz & Glamour in the clearance bin and I am now ashamed I didn't get one! Solstice is a SpaRitual polish I've been wanting for a while now and I'm glad to find out G&G is a dupe!

    ReplyDelete