Monday, January 16, 2012

Butter London - Wallis & China Glaze - It's Alive

This was a frigging fabulous gift from a frigging gorgeous pally pal!

Wallis. I sang to him when I put him on.

"Oh Wallis you're so fine. You're so fine you blow my mind. Hey Wallis."

That is what I sang. 2 coats no top coat.





This is another fabulous gift from another beautiful gorgeous pally! Why do I have gorgeous friends? I need to find some uglies to make me look good.

IT'S ALIVE! (Robot Chicken voice) 1 coat over Wallis + top coat.




Pin It

5 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Wallis is amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love [1 love for each polish and 1 for yourself!]

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) hellow:) looks amazing with the top coat!!!

    Have a nice day ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swatches! I love both of these so much!

    ReplyDelete